We’re Here To Help
Ready to create an amazing dental restoration? We believe in building lasting partnerships with our customers. Consider us your resource for success!
Submit Your Case
Sending a case has never been easier with digital impressions.
Click on your scanner below for instructions on setting up Ziemek Laboratories as your preferred lab.
- We have 2 labs in iTero, “Ziemek Model-Free Lab” code: 21533 and “Ziemek Premier Lab” code: 5587.
- Call iTero support at 1-800-577-8767 and ask them to load our labs into your scanner with the given codes.
- Login to your 3shape Communicate account in a web browser.
- Go to the “connections” section and select “Add Connection”.
- Search for us by name “Ziemek Laboratories” or email: email@example.com then press connect.
- Login to your Meditlink.com account in a web browser.
- Go to the “Partners” section.
- From there go to the “Search for Partners” option and search “Ziemek Laboratories”. Send us a partnership request.
- Go to your Connect Case Center account and sign in.
- Search for us by name, “Ziemek Laboratories” or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select “Find a lab” option on your scanner
- Search for either Ziemek Labs or CADinfo@ziemekdentallab.com
- Add Ziemek Labs
- Select Ziemek Labs when submitting scans
- Visit Carestream Connect on your scanner.
- Search for and add “Ziemek Laboratories”.
- Select “Ziemek Laboratories” when submitting scans raw STL files.
‘‘Since I started using Ziemek Aesthetic Dental Lab, I’ve reduced the time of my seating appointments considerably. I no longer have to spend time adjusting contacts or occlusion, as these cases drop right in.’’
Dr. Brian D. Valle DDS, Millersville, MD
‘‘High-quality work, attention to detail, and professionalism are second to none. Sincere customer service and ongoing efforts to help control our costs are much appreciated. Thank you!’’
Dr. John C Walker, DDS, Olympia, Wa
‘‘Ziemek has the most talented technicians combined with top-notch communication and absolutely exemplary customer service. I cannot endorse them strongly enough.’’
Dr. Kim Rioux, DDS, Gig Harbor, WA